Terror Storm Continues Amazon Chart Blitz

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006

      Terror Storm Continues Amazon Chart Blitz
      Lofty ranking gives increased exposure to wider audience

      By Paul Joseph Watson
      Prison Planet
      Updated Thursday, November 2, 2006

      Alex Jones' Terror Storm documentary is shooting up the Amazon DVD sales charts and has now broken into the top 60.

      A lofty position on the Amazon.com sales chart ensures an increased exposure of Terror Storm to more mainstream audiences, and subsequently those who are still shadowed from the truth about the history of government sponsored terror.

      UPDATE: Terror Storm is now at 57 and climbing every hour! It is more popular than such titles as The New Adventures of Superman, CSI Miami and Boston Legal and is the only non-fiction documentary in the top 60 bar Al Gore!

      Many online shoppers use Amazon's sale rank chart as a guide to their purchases, and so we are guranteed to reach many people via this method who would never have encountered our information otherwise.

      Though we make next to nothing from promoting the purchase of Terror Storm via Amazon, we do so because we are eager to break out from just preaching to the choir and would like offer the truth to those who are still in the dark.

      Please click here and purchase a copy of Terror Storm via Amazon, whether it's for yourself or as a Christmas or birthday gift, and help us rise up the charts so the movie is allowed to receive more recognition from a previously unreachable audience.

      And unlike Google, Amazon doesn't censor its ranking system!

      Alternatively click here to get your advance signed copy directly from Alex Jones or click here to subscribe to Prison Planet.tv and watch it right now along with an endless list of other top quality documentary films, special video reports and interviews, all for just 15 cents a day!

      We would also like to encourage people to lobby Blockbuster and Hollywood Video to pick up the DVD! This will also help increase our exposure and exponentially spread the truth! Please help us to ensure Terror Storm goes viral nationwide!

      Contact Blockbuster here and contact Hollywood Video here.

      Amazon.com reviewers are raving about Terror Storm! Here are some excerpts.

      "I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said about this film. In my opinion, this was Alex's best film up to date and it is worth every cent. Please see this for yourself, make up your own mind, and share it with others."

      "The information is just spellbinding. It is the first time in my life that the things that happen in this world finally make sense. We are in the hands of evil men. Thanks to Alex Jones , I now know that we are being duped, used, and murdered by these people."

      "I tried purchasing Terrorstorm at the local bookstore where they had ordered 100 of the DVD's. They were out of them in the first hour. Alex Jones has made a documentary that should be required viewing in all schools. I purchased my copy from Amazon and I am going to put it on local cable access."

      "The historical knowledge of how war planners have tricked people into supporting past wars, is like a vaccine. We can use this understanding of history to inoculate the public with healthy doses of distrust for official war pretext narratives and other deceptive stratagems. Through such immunization programs we may help to counter our society's susceptibility to war fever."

      "Without a doubt one of the most important videos you'll ever see."

      "This video is one of the most enlightening films you can buy. The information is out there-available for anyone to find-but Alex compiles it into one neat package that will knock your socks off."

      "TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again."
      -Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change"

      "TerrorStorm is the DVD of The Resistance!"
      - Kurt Nimmo, Syndicated Columnist

      Latest Review by Digitally Obsessed.com: A for Style! A+ for Substance!

      RELATED: Terror Storm Rollout at Major Nationwide Music, Book & Video Chain Stores

      Prison Planet.tv: The Premier Multimedia Subscription Package: Download and Share the Truth!