High-Tech Electronic Vote Fraud: Vicki Karp

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006

      High-Tech Electronic Vote Fraud: Vicki Karp

      Vicki Karp, co-author of HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America, joins Alex Jones in studio. HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America presents to the American people the work of eleven experts on the issue of electronic vote fraud, stolen elections, and best solutions to the crisis. It explains how electronic voting has stolen our democracy; how elections in American have been privatized by large corporations; why the mainstream media is barely reporting it; and how imperative it is that Americans start TODAY to reclaim their elections.

      Editors Abbe DeLozier and Vickie Karp have a mission; To lift the veil of media blackout on the most heinous crime ever committed against the American people: the theft of their democracy; to create the rightful indignation amongst our citizens; and to clearly show that the only solution is direct and immediate citizen involvement geared toward a return to paper ballot elections, hand-counted at the precinct level.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.