America, Fascisim and God: Davidson Loehr

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006

      America, Fascisim and God: Davidson Loehr

      Alex is joined in-studio by researcher, author and the progressive Pastor of the local Austin Unitarian Universalist Church who has started a 9/11 Truth film screening program for his church and has written extensively on the use of so-called religious conservativism to transform America into a fascist state.

      Loehr is one of a dying breed of pastors and spiritual leaders who do not shy away from facing the evil in our government and tackling political issues such as the 9/11 inside job, which Loehr has also gone public on.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.