The Alex Jones Report October 5th 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006

      The Alex Jones Report October 5th 2006

      Alex discusses the Bush junta's Eastern European gulag network and the imprisonment and torture of 14,000 detainees in the name of the war on terror, 99 per cent of which have never been charged with anything.

      After the public has been brainwashed into accepting the torture and degradation of Muslims, Alex identifies the real target of the Pax Americana as "seizing total and complete control over every aspect of our lives on the homeland front."

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.