Alex Jones at the Alamo Drafthouse, Austin

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006

      Alex Jones at the Alamo Drafthouse, Austin

      In this speech given before a screening of Terror Storm at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Alex Jones goes back in history to look at previous societies that were enslaved out in the open and how false flag staged events are used to justify tyranny.

      Alex explains how the elite overplayed their hand on 9/11 and how we are standing in the gap of history and engaging the real terrorists at point blank range in the information war. Footage of the Drafthouse and cinema-goers in included.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.