Ground Zero Hero David Miller

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006

      Ground Zero Hero David Miller

      David Miller was a first responder in his as part of a national guard unit that helped the victims of the September 11 attack. Miller now has to permanently wear a respirator over his shoulder as a result of his poisoned lungs from breathing the toxic air that ground zero heroes were knowingly exposed to by the EPA on the orders of Condoleeza Rice.

      Miller gives a moving speech about how he and his friends are dying as a result of being abandoned by the "scumbags" that posed at the saviors after 9/11. Miller also slams Popular Mechanics and other government mouthpieces as sheep being used to marginalizes the 9/11 truth movement.

      "We were also killed on 9/11 - avenge us."
      David Miller

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.