In Studio With Kinky Friedman

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006

      In Studio With Kinky Friedman

      Alex is joined by the iconoclastic Kinky Friedman, author, political commentator, humorist and independent Texas gubernatorial candidate, who is being supported by former Governor Jesse Ventura, to discuss Texas politics, the new world order, the NAFTA Superhighway and the open border treason of the Bush administration.

      "Humor is the weapon I use, humor to attack bigotry," Friedman told a press conference yesterday , who with Ventura is making a campaign swing this week through several Texas colleges and universities.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.