Alex Jones @ DallasStorm 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006

      Alex Jones @ DallasStorm 2006

      Alex Jones gives an energizing speech in Dallas Texas before the screening of TerrorStorm earlier this month. Alex discusses the impact of 9/11 truth activism and the stuttering agenda of the global elite, including an insight into the mindset of those who serve the system.

      Alex emphasizes that slavery, oppression and tyranny in history is the norm and that we need to remember the lessons of our ancestors in order to successfully resist the evil we face today. The legacy of government is the legacy of enslavement and domination and the use of terror and fear throughout time immemorial need never be forgotten.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.