The Alex Jones Report September 5th 2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006

      The Alex Jones Report September 5th 2006

      In this report Alex discusses the alleged plot to bomb ten transatlantic planes using liquid explosives through the prism of the countless number of admitted staged terror alerts and hoaxes on the part of the British and American governments.

      The rituals of submission - random searches, non-stop surveillance, behavioral profiling and mothers having to drink their own baby milk - are all training us for the gradual implementation of this invasive and dominating control grid onto our streets and neighborhoods.

      Members can watch this video right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.