94How to Get Alex's Book into Local Libraries

    Oct 29 10:36 AM
      From a Listener:
       have a great idea on how to get Alex's book in all the libraries.
      Libraries take requests for books they don't have, and if you request
      his book, there is a good chance they will purchase it and add it to
      their collection. I have done this with numerous books, and am making
      the request for his book now.

      I recently asked for the Skull and Bones book by Alexandra Robbins, and
      they purchased it.

      Just a thought,
      Have any library interested in obtaining Alex's book give our comment line a call at 512-291-5750.  Thanks!