877The Soma State and a Brave New World

    May 1, 2006

      The Soma State and a Brave New World

      Alex is joined in-studio by Robert Manciero and Gwen Olsen to discuss the exponential increase in the use of psychotropic drugs and how a big pharma Soma State is being forced upon us turning our children into zombies as we enter into a Brave New World.

      Members can watch this report right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.