849The Alex Jones Report April 14th 2006

    Apr 14, 2006

      The Alex Jones Report April 14th 2006

      Alex Jones is joined in studio by psychologist and author Dr. John Breeding to discuss the enforced drugging of our children, Ritalin, and forced government psychological screening under the proposed New Freedom Initiative.

      Members can watch this report right now by clicking here to login.

      Become a subscriber. It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material at Prison Planet.tv. All of Alex's documentary films, Alex Jones' video reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.