77Tomorrow on The Alex Jones Show

    Aug 28, 2002
      Please forward all infowars.com newsgroup messages far and wide and let all those who care about the future of our Republic where to go for the most comprehensive information they need to fight the New World Order:
      Tomorrow on The Alex Jones Show:
      Focus on the Houser Case and the CPS Practice of Taking Children from Single-Parent and Financially Disadvantaged Homes, by Calling Them At-Risk.
      Yesterday, in Austin, Texas, Shelly Houser Had Her Newborn Baby Taken Away at Breckenridge Hospital.  CPS  Had Taken Another of Her Newborn Children Several Years Ago, Proclaiming the Baby At-Risk Because the Family Was Below the Poverty Line.  It Took Shelly and Chuck Houser Two Years to Win Custody of the First Child.  They Were to Be Reunited September 24th.
      Frontline Shock Troops from CPS Grabbed Their Newborn without a Warrant or a Judge's Order Declaring That They Did Not Need One (Documented on Videotape by Alex Jones).  CPS Filled Out Paperwork Claiming That the Mother Had Neglected the Baby (This Would Have Been Impossible, as the Mother Was in the Hospital and the Infant Was Under Her Care as Well as the Hospital's).  This Is One of CPS's Favorite Tactics.
      Jones Witnessed Mrs. Houser Rocking Her Baby Back and Forth in Her Arms, Saying, "Please, Please Don't Take This One Too.  I Was About to Get the Other One Back.  I Have a Job...I'm Married..."  Jones Says He Has Never Seen Anything in His Life More Distressing Than Watching Social Workers Laugh and Treat This Family Like Subhumans All So They Could Meet Their Federal Quota of Children.
      We See Hundreds of Articles Every Year Covering Similar Horrors.  The Case of D. Ross in Massachusetts Last Year Is a Classic Example of The Govt's Standard Operating Procedure.  They Took Ross's Firstborn When He Was a Toddler, Simply Because a Neighbor Had Seen Him Playing in the Fenced-in Backyard.  After Some Time in the Human Puppy Mill (Foster Care) This Child, 5-Year-Old Kyle, Was Eaten by the Foster Family's Rottweiler.  Ross Filed a Wrongful Death Suit against the Agency.  DSS's Response Was to Take a Second Child, at Birth from Ross -- Claiming, as CPS Did in the Houser Case, That She Had Abused the Child.  Hospital Officials Said on the Record That They Were Ordered by DSS to Falsify the Records.   Here's a Link to Her Story:  http://www.massnews.com/past_issues/2001/aug%202001/8231baby.htm
      Alex will interview the following guests tomorrow on government kidnapping:
      Greg Hession
      Attorney for the Ross case.  His website is http://www.massoutrage.com/
      Suzanne Shell
      Author of Profane Justice.  Her website is http://www.profane-justice.org/
      Robin Cash
      President of Parents Get United.  Her organization representing hundreds of Austin families is literally besieged by psychopathic CPS workers.
      SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSROUP BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO infowarsnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      You can listen to Alex Jones live from 11:00AM-2:00PM and 9:00PM-12:00Am Central Standard Time by tuning into one of the affiliate stations  in your area. The show is broadcast over Shortwave from 11AM-2PM on 12.172 and 9320 and from 9:00 PM to Midnight on 5.085 and 6890.   LISTEN LIVE OVER THE INTERNET (DURING SHOW HOURS ) WITH WINAMP BY USING THIS LINK:  http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8010/listen.pls

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic