3645It's The End Of The Eurozone As We Know It

    Nov 11, 2011

      It's The End Of The Eurozone As We Know It
      But the agenda for centralized economic tyranny remains the same

      Friday, November 11, 2011

      Stick a fork in it, the eurozone as we know it is done. That's the message we're hearing from every media outlet and talking head this morning. But whether the EU survives in its current incarnation or takes on a new form, the agenda remains the same, the evisceration of all national sovereignty and the centralization of power into a dictatorial federal superstate.