319Alex Jones' News Update March 16 2005
- Mar 16, 2005Visit the Infowars / Prisonplanet network of websites today!
Mar 16 2005Because there's a war on for your mind!Latest - NEOCON WOLFOWITZ TAPPED FOR WORLD BANK
President George W. Bush said Wednesday that he plans to nominate Paul Wolfowitz, the deputy secretary of defense and one of the chief architects of the invasion of Iraq two years ago, to become the next president of the World Bank.
The announcement, following the appointment of John Bolton as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was greeted with quiet anguish in many foreign capitals where the Iraq conflict and its aftermath remain deeply unpopular and Wolfowitz's drive to spread democracy around the world has been viewed with some suspicion.
Story online at Infowars.netEdit Main TopicsFurther Headlines from Infowars / Prisonplanet
Visit the sites for the full articles:
Advertise with us!Infowars.net gets millions of hits a month. If you have something you want to advertise, please contact us. rates are very low. For more information Click HerePrisonPlanet.tv
- Pentagon's anthrax alert proved false, U.S. says
- The Tyrants Playbook: Hitlers Strategy Proves Timeless
- New evidence over Diana death car
- RFID set to revolutionise retail payments
- Report Lists Possibilities for Terrorist Attacks
- Wal-Mart Ethics Code Angers Germans
- VeriChip Expands Hospital Infrastructure
- The government wants your information - and so do thieves
- Doctors escape prosecution for late abortions
- Court Won't Intervene to Save Schiavo
- Resolution on Gannon inquiry to be taken up Wednesday by House Judiciary Committee
- How Come It's Still 1984?
- Taiwan cabinet approves US arms package amid China threat
Journalist John Buchanan discusses how his research led him to uncover the deep and historical ties between the Bush family and the Nazi war machine.