292Antichrist Conspiracy: Inside The Devil's Lair by Edward Hendrie

    Dec 29, 2004

      Antichrist Conspiracy: Inside The Devil's Lair by Edward Hendrie

      We now live in a perilous time of war. Our great country is being set up for conquest by traitors within our borders. The storm of this war has caused devastating tragedies, but to many the war still seems far off. As with the pains of birth, the contractions of this war will become more frequent and more devastating. As the megalomaniacal, antichrist conspirators see their war plans advancing, they feel that those opposing their plans are impotent to stop them.

      Full PDF book available now to PrisonPlanet.tv members.