282Votergate

    Dec 16, 2004

      Votergate

      Votergate is the investigative documentary feature film uncovering the truth about new computer voting systems, which allow a few powerful corporations to record our votes in secret.

      Votergate speaks directly to voters of all ages, and also to people who have never considered voting before. We show minority communities most powerful voice is their vote. The film surprises, shocks and entertains as characters, like feisty grandmother/rights advocate Bev Harris, expose the truth, take on the gatekeepers and hold them to account.

      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/december2004/161204votergate.htm

      Not a subscriber? It's just 15 cents a day to access a multitude of material. All of Alex's documentary films, weekly reports, films by other authors, Alex's book, Paul Joseph Watson's book, audio interviews, special text reports and a whole host more. Click here to subscribe with either credit card or Paypal on our secure online server.