2149/11: The Great Illusion by George Humphrey

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Jun 28, 2004
      9/11: The Great Illusion by George Humphrey

      This important film will help open your friends' and family's eyes to
      the great illusion that the mainstream media has created around the
      September 11th attacks. The narrative of facts reinforced by visual
      evidence, poignant images and original music will compel the viewer
      to leave the old explanation behind and move toward a greater
      awareness of the New World Order.

      "This is one of the best 9/11 films I've ever seen. It covers the
      broad spectrum of facts exposing the globalists' orchestration of
      9/11." -- Alex Jones

      Available online now for members only!

      Broadband Users:
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/members/video/great_illusion.htm

      Dial-Up Users:
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/members/video/great_illusion56k.htm

      If you haven't yet subscribed to Prison Planet.tv or your
      subscription has expired we encourage you to do so for just $5.95 at
      http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      Writers Wanted

      We are looking for regular writers so we can offer our members
      special reports on a daily basis.

      Please go to
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/june2004/062704becomeawriter.htm
      for the details if you are interested in getting involved and
      becoming a contributor.

      Thank you for your continued support in our fight against the New
      World Order.