208Secrets of the Bilderberg: Alex Jones Interviews Jim Tucker

  • infowars_newsgroup
    May 19 7:06 PM
      Secrets of the Bilderberg: Alex Jones Interviews Jim Tucker

      Big Jim Tucker has been infiltrating secret Bilderberg meetings for
      decades and getting the scoop on what the Globalists' agenda is for
      the coming year. What do the elite plan to discuss at this year's
      meeting in Italy? Get ahead of the curve and listen.

      http://prisonplanet.tv/members/audio/051904tucker.htm

      Not a Prison Planet.tv member? Subscribe for as little as 15 cents a
      day - $5.95 a month or get a whole year for $54.95. Go to
      http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html to become an exclusive member.

      You will get instant access to all of Alex Jones' documentary films,
      PLUS a new mini-documentary each week! As well as every audio
      interview from the Alex Jones show and many more features to follow.
      We are in the process of uploading our books, 9:11 Descent Into
      Tyranny and Order Out of Chaos, which you will be able to download
      and read at your leisure. Plus other authors' books and videos will
      all be posted for members.

      Support our outreach and help us spread the word of freedom,
      subscribe at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html