1826Turk Pipkin: Nobelity & The Tao Of Wiliie

    Dec 6, 2007

      Alex welcomes Turk Pipkin, a Texas original who has built a colorful and successful career as a writer and actor. Through his interviews with nine Nobel laureates, Pipkin's recent documentary Nobelity focuses on the most pressing problems in our world today and how we can attempt to leave the planet a better place for our children and grandchildren.

      Turk describes how his film Nobelity grew out of 9/11 and the lost opportunity that America wasted in harnessing global sympathy as a means for evil rather than good. Pipkin also discusses his new book, The Tao of Willie, which is an exploration of national icon Willie Nelson's common sense approach to life and how his perspective on things brings about spiritual fullfillment and happiness. Turk and Alex discuss Willie's presence, character and why he is a great example to us all.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Stream via flash player or download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!