178Election 2004 to be stolen again

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Jan 28, 2004
      Leaked News Network Memos:

      Election 2004 to be stolen again; Media to interview actors posing
      as troops on how great the war was

      TBR News

      There are two major and very serious problems looming on the horizon
      for us. The first is the coming vote in November and the strong
      probability that there will be a reprise of the Florida mess. Our
      sources, Beltway rumor and other indicators, are very clear that
      vote stealing via badly flawed "electronic voting" is in train now.
      This has the fingerprints of Rove all over it but there is always
      plausible deniability, as in the Wilson "leak" case.

      The NYT has been pounding on this and it is also a favorite theme of
      anti-Bush internet sites. If the White House rams this
      national "Electronic Voting" program through, it could lead to
      another stolen election and that could lead to revolt inside both
      the Congress and the public…We have also learned that it is
      being "suggested" that all GI absentee votes be "directed" towards a
      Bush election.

      Considering the anger of the troops at this point, these absentee
      ballots are anticipated to be strongly anti-Bush. "Electronic
      Voting" is being thought of as a "fast and convenient" method of
      allowing "our stalwart heroes" a "quick method of reelecting their
      Commander in Chief." Read Thomas Carlyle on the origins of the
      French Revolution or even study our own…

      We have been firmly requested to conduct interviews of returning
      troops. The theme will be satisfaction on job well done. As the
      temper of the returning troops is highly uncertain, it has been
      suggested that we use actors in uniform. This has happened before…
      the Pentagon was writing dozens of praiseful letters allegedly from
      troops in Iraq to "their" local papers. The problem is that all of
      them were written by the same Pentagon PR official and sounded like
      it.

      2004 might be an interesting year…Now the second major problem is
      illegal immigration which has reached epic proportions. It is
      officially estimated that there are 12 million illegal immigrants,
      mostly Mexican, now in America. Many are on welfare and many are
      taking jobs away from the lower level Americans, especially
      teenagers. No politician, and certainly no one from any level of the
      media, is going to tackle this one. I personally predict this will
      be the fuse that will ignite the public powder keg, if not this
      year, probably the next. Everyone from the President on down is
      keeping their mouths shut on this demographic disaster…

      Original Link:
      http://www.prisonplanet.com/012604actorsposing.html

      TBR NEWS site:
      www.tbrnews.org/