[infoguys-list] Re: info

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 18, 1999
      Dean or Beverly

      Here is the information in regards to my client in Pa.

      His name is Fred Katz
      W 215-349-2957
      H 215 949-2422 Call after 6pm

      Client has been informed that an investigator will call.

      Here the situation -- client has location an individual who owes him money.
      We did the locate. Fred has the information and I will be sending him the
      case file up today,
      need your agency to pull a surveillance on the guy and once he identified
      serve some papers.

      Tell fred to put the surveillance on the individuals to determine the suspects
      current employment, potiential vehicles, etc. for future garnishment
      ruling.or repos.

      peter

      Call fred at work or home.

      peter
    • John Fry
      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 24, 2000
        Rick:
        Please me a copy of your price list along with turnaround times.
        Thank you,
        John L. Fry
        Fax:1-212-504-3099