[infoguys-list] Re: info

  • ICUinc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 18, 1999
      Peter,
      We can do the surveillance in blackwood NJ it is about 15 min from our
      office. Call and ask for me Dean Smith or if I am not in talk to Beverly.
      856-988-6777

      Dean Smith
      ICU Investigations, INC
      Marlton,NJ
    • John Fry
      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 24, 2000
        Rick:
        Please me a copy of your price list along with turnaround times.
        Thank you,
        John L. Fry
        Fax:1-212-504-3099