Re: Forged Signature

  • tbooomer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2006
      Thank you all for your prompt replies. The information has been so
      helpful and I am well on my way to resolving this matter thanks to
      your input.

      Sincerely,
      Tina
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "David" <ciinc9@...> wrote:

      > Tina,
      >
      > In essence, your brother in law has stolen your identity. Contact
      all Credit Bureau's and advise them of such to include filing a
      Police Report. I would also suggest that you change your Drivers
      License. If you suffered a monetary loss, I would take civil action
      against him and his girlfriend.

      > Make sure you advise the Credit Bureau that if any transactions
      appear in your name, that they contact you immediately.