Re: [infoguys-list] landlord tenant pest control

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      You would ask an attorney, not investigators. I suggest Prepaid Legal
      Services for reviewing contracts and writing letters for you. Even without
      them you can contact your city's housing &/or health departments. They
      should get the roaches cleared up but will probably not help you to void a
      lease.

      --
      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations