I need some help.

  • John Ivey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      A few months back I requested that a Tennessee Private Investigator
      contact me for referral business. The request stated that I am NOT
      licensed in Tennesse and do NOT work in Tennessee as a Private
      Investigator. Anyone that has heard me say, write, or is familiar
      with my statement "I do not do investigations in Tennessee", please
      write me off list. My website clearly shows I do serve process in
      Tennessee, but do not do Private Investigations. If you have noticed
      that over the past months, please write me off list.

      John Ivey
      the NOSEY P. I.

      MISSISSIPPI (Investigations and Process Service)
      P.O. Box 871
      Southaven, MS 38671

      TENNESSEE (Process Service Only)
      8279 Hardwood Cove