RE: [infoguys-list] asset search South Korea

  • jrm1@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      NO PROBLEM
      Need to know these before I can quote:

      IS HE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. AND WHAT INFO DO YOU HAVE ON HIM.

      John Misak

      U.S. UNCOVER

      NEW YORK

      Background Investigations

      Nationally & Worldwide

      T: 1 888 US UNCOVER

      F: 1 888 867-4202

      HYPERLINK "mailto:info@..."info@...

      Credit ● Criminal ● Civil ● Driving

      Record Retrieval ● Information on Call

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        She is a Korean we have an address for her and her UN DL

        NO PROBLEM
        Need to know these before I can quote:

        IS HE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. AND WHAT INFO DO YOU HAVE ON HIM.

        John Misak

        Chrisina DenBaugh
        www.877truth.com
        _www.processservice.com_ (http://www.processservice.com/)