Meeting in Savannah, GA

  • COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators
      COASTAL CHAPTER
      Savannah, GA

      The Coastal Chapter will hold its August 3rd 2006 meeting at The
      Fairmont Restaurant, Savannah, GA, starting at noon. You will not
      want
      to miss this one, our guest speakers will be Florida Forensics
      founder,
      Dr. Harvey Bernhardt and Dr. Julie Sutton, (Technical Leader) with
      DNA
      Paternity & Forensic Testing Laboratories.

      Florida Forensics is available for Nuclear and Y-STR DNA testing,
      Biology Screening of blood and semen, as well as paternity testing.

      Dr. Bernhardt always had an interest in Molecular Biology and its
      applications, and was instrumental in doing paternity testing using
      white-blood cell antigens, as early as the 70's. As technology for
      DNA
      testing has improved, he has integrated some of the most advanced
      technologies providing forensic DNA services second to none, and his
      education experience, awards professional and honorary affiliations
      attest for his abilities.

      Dr. Julie Sutton started her career as Forensic Biologist in Sidney
      Australia with the Wales Department of Health and later Australian
      Federal Police conducting audits of quality management,
      criminalistics
      and crime scenes. In 2002 Dr. Sutton moved to the United States as
      DNA
      Technical leader for the National Forensic Science Technical Center
      and
      developed a DNA Academy with the US Public Crime Laboratories.

      We look forward to having our Guest Speakers and invite our friends
      from
      the Atlanta Chapter to our great Coastal Chapter. See you 12:00 noon,
      August 3rd 2006, and bring a friend/guest. Cost is $15.00 and
      includes
      lunch buffet.

      For more information contact:

      Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
      105-B Owens Industrial Park
      Savannah, GA 31405

      Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
      Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
      NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
      Cellular (912) 313-7299

      Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

      E-Mail: mail@...

      Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

      Affiliations:
      (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
      www.gappi.org
      (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
      (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
      www.nciss.org
      (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
      www.napps.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
      privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
      ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
      not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
      and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
      contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.
    • Crystal Hester
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        I am trying to get a copy of the Coles Criss Cross Directory. Does anyone
        know where I can start to find one?
        Thanks,
        Crystal Hester
        Private Investigator/Process Server