Re: a jolt- a quickie

  • datafacts@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
      We had a line down in our back yard during severe weather earlier this month.

      Firemen stayed on the scene until the power company arrived, assessed the situation, and left to turn off power.

      After the power was off, only then did the fire department packed up and leave.
      Someone was here from the fire department the whole time, even though numerous lines were down locally.
      They handled each call the same way.

      Jim Gilboy

      DataFacts Inc.
      P.O. Box 111, Hales Corners, WI 53130

[...]