Re: a jolt- a quickie

  • spiknox
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
      Seems like we are missing some info. But just going off common
      sense it would seem the serviceman was doing the right thing by
      turning off the power and thereby minimizing those that would
      eventually come in contact with a live wire.

      Terese Strickland
      S.P.I.
      Strickland Private Investigations
      PO Box 12366
      Knoxville, TN 37912
      spiknox@...

      www.E-MedicalTrace.com
      www.StricklandPI.com
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Jurydoctor@... wrote:

      > $5 for each opinion donated to Schiff Liver Institute.
      >
      > What killed Mr. Ard?
      >
      > PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
      >
      > Brouss's serviceman arrived at the scene of the downed power
      pole and
      > lines and without stopping to assess the situation and protect
      (warn)
      > persons at the scene, turned around and went back down the road to
      open a
      > switch to kill the power. The serviceman's actions of not staying
      at the
      > scene (until it was safe ) violate company policy and the National
      Electrical

    • datafacts@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
        We had a line down in our back yard during severe weather earlier this month.

        Firemen stayed on the scene until the power company arrived, assessed the situation, and left to turn off power.

        After the power was off, only then did the fire department packed up and leave.
        Someone was here from the fire department the whole time, even though numerous lines were down locally.
        They handled each call the same way.

        Jim Gilboy

        DataFacts Inc.
        P.O. Box 111, Hales Corners, WI 53130

[...]