How and Why to Join NCISS

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      WOW! Thanks for the great response. I guess there really are no atheists
      in foxholes <G>. It seems that the legal professionals on these lists are
      waking up and realizing that they need to fight to keep our ability to do
      our jobs effectively and within the reach of our clients.

      NCISS is the way to do that. They fight for all of us while we stay on the
      job, making a living and helping our clients. You don't have to join;
      they'll help you too, as much as they can with the resources available. Of
      course, if you DO join, you give them more clout, and make victory more
      possible. Is your profession worth $99? A lot of people think it is.

      You'll even get some advertising out of the deal. Members are listed,
      http://www.nciss.com/Membership/Locate_A_Member.htm and tend to be very
      supportive of each other when assigning work. One new member called me to
      say that on the day he joined he got a job specifically because he is now a
      NCISS member. In one day his $99 brought $500 in. Not bad!

      I've gotten email from people wanting to join NCISS at the special discount
      price of $99 (a $51 savings, since the sign up fee is also waived). They
      are asking me how to get the discount (only good until Francie and the On
      the Road Team make it home. Here's the application.
      http://www.nciss.com/Membership/Apply_for_Membership_form.htm Fill it out,
      write on it "On the Road" and my name, and fax it to Carolyn Ward at (410)
      388-9746. If you have questions you can reach her at (800) 445-8408 or
      NCISS@... (sorry Carolyn, I had to do it) ;)

      If you want to see how the road trip is going, and judge how long you have
      to get your application in, here are the updates and pictures.
      http://www.nciss.com/Event_Calendar/Fundraiser_2006.htm

      More later!

      Vicki Siedow

      Siedow & Associates Investigations