NCISS Update

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      The NCISS campaign is "On the Road!" Go to the NCISS page to see photos and
      updates on the team's motorcycle trip to raise funds for our campaign. We
      have a very short time to come up with the money and the membership numbers
      needed to keep us all in business. We have a special promotion running for
      less than a week. Become a new member for just $99 (a $51 savings). If
      you're already a member, find out how to become a platinum member.
      http://www.nciss.com/Event_Calendar/Fundraiser_2006.htm

      This from Francie:

      "Fellow PIs - - We are back "On the Road" to raise funds for NCISS. Today we
      are leaving Big Fork, MT to travel back through the great states of
      Washington, Idaho, Oregon and California. We have currently logged over 1600
      miles to date.

      I am challenging each of you to contribute $100 to the NCISS Leg Fund and to
      protect your future as part of the "ON THE ROAD FOR NCISS - RIDING FOR
      LEGISLATION".

      Become an NCISS member now!

      NCISS works for all of us whether you are a member or not but numbers of
      members do make a difference when we talk to legislators. Think of it as
      insurance. Fighting legislation is expensive. NCISS needs your help."

      Francie Koehler
      Special Circumstances PI 11539
      Oakland, CA 94606
      510 987-8114 (ofc)
      510 223-1271 (fax)
      510 772-5512 (cell)

      CALI - Director at Large, Legislation Committee
      NCISS - 2nd VP, Legislation Committee
      NALI - Chair, Legislation Committee

      Vicki Siedow

      Siedow & Associates Investigations