La.State Police

  • agencyinves
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 4:56 AM
      Group:
      We need to get a copy of an accident report from the Lousiana State
      Police. The wreck happened near Lake Charles La. If you are near there
      please let us know your fee and tat to retrieve this report. Thanking
      everyone in advance. Please respond to; agencyinves@....
      Best regards
      Don Garner
      Agency Investigations, Inc.