"Hit the Road for NCISS!"

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      No matter your affiliation or area of expertise, the National Council of
      Investigation & Security Services (NCISS) is fighting for you, your
      livelihood, and the rights of your clients. NCISS, a public relations and
      lobbying group, OUR VOICE ON CAPITOL HILL, is working to keep our
      professions strong and effective.

      Right now we are at a critical point in our work on Capitol Hill. We have
      30 days before Congress is back in session. Pending legislation will
      potentially make our work more difficult and we need to ACT NOW!

      Last year four people "Hit the Road for NCISS" on the way to the World
      Investigators Conference. This year, three of these NCISS members, Francie
      Koehler, Donna Medley and Sheila Klopper; along with Jayson Wechter and John
      Blackburn, again "Hit the Road for NCISS."

      These five riders are braving sunburn, wind and rain, traffic, bugs in their
      teeth and saddle sores for all of us as they travel from California to
      Montana and back, approximately 2500 miles.

      Current NCISS members can "Hit the Road" vicariously by donating to a very
      worthwhile effort. NCISS is now offering levels of distinguished
      membership. http://www.nciss.com/Event_Calendar/Fundraiser_2006.htm

      Not yet a member? Great! Because for the duration of the ride, NCISS is
      offering a special $99 price for your first year's membership. In addition,
      the application fee will be waived. This is a $51 savings! At this time we
      need to double the membership to show our strength. Great time to join!

      NCISS is the National Voice of the Investigation and Security Industries.
      The laws effecting these industries also affect the entire legal field, and
      our ability to help the public. To add your voice to ours, please "Hit the
      Road" with Francie, Donna, Sheila, Jayson and John by joining NCISS today.
      Your membership will help us reach our goals and strengthen our legislative
      efforts on your behalf. Apply here and now:
      http://www.nciss.com/Membership/Apply_for_Membership_form.htm

      To learn more about NCISS: http://www.nciss.com/

      To see photos and regular updates on the Road Trip:
      http://www.nciss.com/Event_Calendar/Fundraiser_2006.htm

      Support the Security and Investigative Professional group that transcends
      all boundaries!

      Vicki Siedow

      Siedow & Associates Investigations

      & Legal Support Services