Night Vision, Generation 3

  • William Goulet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 9:18 AM
      High quality Night Vision Device (NVD)

      ATN Patriot G-3 Multi-Use System
      With Supreme Surveillance kit

      The night can be your friend.

      This unit can be attached to video and still cameras.

      This is not a toy device, it is Generation 3 and is not exportable
      out of the US without special permitting.

      You can visit the ATN website for complete information and photos of
      this NVD and the surveillance kit. (Links for reference only)

      PatriotG-3 NVD
      http://www.atncorp.com/NightVision/NightVisionMultiPurposeSystem/ATNP
      atriotG-3

      Supreme Surveillance kit
      http://www.atncorp.com/NightVisionAccessories#55

      Other kits including Bi-ocular, Tactical and weapons kits are
      available from ATN for this NVD seperately.

      This unit is as close to new as you can get with approximately 30
      minutes of use and in excellent condition. This unit was put
      together, turned on, tested and that is it.

      This equipment was purchased for a case that was expected to be a
      long term night surveillance in the middle of nowhere.

      Thanks to a claimant who thought he already beat the system, we
      wrapped it up in a weeks worth of daytime surveillance.

      Now I have duplicate equipment that is not needed. I am taking a
      loss on this device only because the case already paid out well.

      Includes:
      ATN Patriot 3 Night Vision Monocular
      Goggle Kit (Head set with chinstrap, Transfer piece)
      4x90 mm 6 element lens
      3 element Magnification Doubler
      15mm High power Eyepiece
      Camera/Camcorder adapter
      Super long range IR (Also equiped with built-in standard IR)
      Pelican waterproof hard case

      $2,000 plus shipping and insurance. (Ins. required)
      Bill

      William Goulet, LPI
      FYI Investigations of Alabama
      PO BOX 311016