Recording dishonest businesses over the phone/ Expectatio...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      Dear Nameless:

      If you would give some identifying information in your signature line such
      as name, business name, location, etc., we would be able to assist with your
      inquiry a lot more. The laws vary from state to state to state so someone in
      your state cannot help you if they don't know where you are from.

      Just a thought !!

      818-242-9824 FAX

      a military veteran !