Pawcatuck, CT 06379 ($90) SOP

  • Hodson and Associates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      I need a reliable server for a serve near Westerly, CT (Pawcatuck, CT
      06379). Will pay $90 flat rate and need it done by this weekend.

      E-mail or call.

      Thank you,
      Justin Hodson
      Hodson and Associates
      Professional Investigations
      and Attorney Services
      (877) 832-2388
      (714) 773-5345
      JHodson@...
      www.InvestigatorForYou.com
      www.CertifiedProcessServer.com
      CA PI 23796

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING!
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential. This information intended for the exclusive use
      of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any
      unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
      parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
      prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
      in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic
      Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are subject to fines,
      imprisonment, civil damages, or both.