[infoguys-list] Basic Intro

  • AATAC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 1999
      Dear List Members:
      My apologies for any multiple listings. I simply wanted to take a moment
      to introduce myself and my agency. I have been a licensed private detective
      for approximately twenty-three years. I am licensed in both Pennsylvania and
      New Jersey.
      We have a full service agency which provides both investigative as well
      as protection services. We are a relatively small agency. Our philosophy is
      a simple one. Keep the clients and employees happy. Treat them fairly,
      professionally, and honestly. We have found with this as our guide,
      everything else falls in place.
      I look forward to utilizing these lists as a learning tool and a sounding
      board. If I may be of any assistance now or in the future please do not
      hesitate to contact me directly.

      Paul C. Filoon
      AATAC SECURITY
      PA Private Detective License #12