PROPERTY/ASSET SEARCH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

  • Souders Investigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Group Members,

      Sorry for any cross-posting.

      I am posting this for an associate of mine, please respond to the provided email address below.

      Thank you in advance for your time and replies.

      Karl Souders

      Need credible contact/sources who can do a legal property and asset search in the Dominican Republic. Please reply via e-mail only to info@...
      NO PHONE CALLS...

      PLEASE PROVIDE:
      COST, TAT & TYPES OF INFORMATION PROVIDED/SEARCHED

      INFORMATION NEEDED:
      ACCOUNTS/INVESTMENT INFORMATION (LEGALLY)
      REAL PROPERTY OWNED
      PERSONAL PROPERTY (CARS/TRUCKS/EQUIPMENT/BOATS/PLANES)
      COMMERCIAL PROPERTY (CARS/TRUCKS/EQUIPMENT/BOATS/PLANES)
      COMMERCIAL REALESTATE
      MINERAL RIGHTS
      GAS/OIL LEASES
      UNCLAIMED PROPERTY (ESCHEAT)
      ESTATE/HEIRSHIP
      CORPORATIONS
      BUSINESS ASSETS (ASSOCIATED TO SUBJECT)

      "The truth is always the strongest argument"......Sophocles

      Souders Investigations
      AR Lic # D03-091
      315 E 2nd St
      Dyess, AR 72330