RE: [TheProfessionalPI] Book Contributions

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      I fear that this book and anyone contributing to it is doing a great
      disservice to our profession. All we need right now is someone else making
      money at our expense by making us all look like buffoons. How about a book
      of wonderful outcomes we have contributed to, or been responsible for?

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262