Re: [infoguys-list] Need Nebraska License Plate Search

  • pi guy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
      chech your dmv and they can help our try the lwa as well they can help to

      Private Investigations <privateeyes@...> wrote: I need to run a license plate number in Nebraska and find out the owner.
      Can someone assist me with the cost and TAT?

      Thank you,
      Nancy Lowery
      Advanced Evidence Investigations
      PO Box 163