SKIPTRACE SEMINARS

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      We are now conducting skiptrace seminars. We do these
      on a weekends only at this time. If you have a
      company that you wish to have us at a training
      seminar, please let us know as we can discuss fee
      agreements.
      The ese seminars come complete with ta training
      manaual, contat phone numbers, a CD tha contains about
      500 links (free) that will provide a more improved
      skiptracer.

      We provide all information relating to skiptracing.
      Train how to interpret data and how to obtain
      information that may not normally be readily
      available.

      Little known secrets to obtaining non pubs, poe's, and
      etc.

      Please feel free to visit our website at
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants