GPS (illegal installation)

  • investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Does anyone know the 'likely' penalty for installing a GPS illegally if caught? No I am not doing this ! I want the answer for a group discussion I am involved in somewhere else.

      John Ivey
      the NOSEY P. I.

      MISSISSIPPI
      P.O. Box 871
      Southaven, MS 38671

      TENNESSEE (Process only)
      810 Washington Ave. suite 303
      Memphis, TN 38105

      website: www.noseypi.com
      phone: 901.405.1225
      email: ivey@...
      toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- PI
      toll free fax: 1.866.280.6489

      God and I killed cancer!

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING"
      This electronic message contains Information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of this message / information is prohibited. If you received this message in error please contact us right away. Please be advised any advice or opinions should not be considered legal advice I am not an Attorney. This Email contains information that is confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected and is for the addressee only. It is protected by federal law. This message may contain privileged material and may not be shared, distributed or forwarded to any person or entity not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended receiver, return this message immediately. This message is the property of the sender alone. Please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 25 U.S.C. 2511.