Re: [infoguys-list] Cerritos, CA Armed EP 6/9/06

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      Vicki,

      I've done many of these cases. The employee appears to have made "Threats of Violence" towards the CEO and he is what we call "A Disgruntled Employee". Due to the threats made, it is always best to have an armed person present when he's terminated. This is done to safeguard the CEO and the employee's on site.

      David Carrasco
      CIS Investigations
      AZ PI #1549436

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
        Yeah, I figured that. I was just joshin' about "terminating" an employee
        involving a weapon. Terminating, get it?

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        Yahoo! Groups Links