Cerritos, CA Armed EP 6/9/06

  • Hodson and Associates
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      We need an armed (concealed) agent for an employee termination.

      Agent needs to have:
      PI License or PPO
      CCW
      Insurance
      Plain Clothes (business casual)

      Job is 06/09/06 11:30am to 6:00pm in the city of Cerritos, CA.

      I would love to work with an agent who has worked with our firm in the
      past. So if you have worked with us in the past please e-mail.

      Please e-mail only.

      Thank you,
      Justin Hodson
      Hodson and Associates
      Professional Investigations
      and Attorney Services
      (877) 832-2388
      (714) 773-5345
      JHodson@...
      www.InvestigatorForYou.com
      www.CertifiedProcessServer.com
      CA PI 23796

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING!
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential. This information intended for the exclusive use
      of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any
      unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
      parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
      prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
      in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic
      Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are subject to fines,
      imprisonment, civil damages, or both.
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
        OK, I know I'm being frivolous, but this sounds rather ominous. Exactly
        what do you mean by "employee termination," and why do you need someone with
        a gun? ;)

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
          Vicki,

          I've done many of these cases. The employee appears to have made "Threats of Violence" towards the CEO and he is what we call "A Disgruntled Employee". Due to the threats made, it is always best to have an armed person present when he's terminated. This is done to safeguard the CEO and the employee's on site.

          David Carrasco
          CIS Investigations
          AZ PI #1549436

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
            Yeah, I figured that. I was just joshin' about "terminating" an employee
            involving a weapon. Terminating, get it?

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            Yahoo! Groups Links