A personal introduction and invitation.

  • Wayne T. Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I'd like to introduce myself to the group since I have never done so
      before.

      I am a licensed investigator in the state of Florida and currently
      work for an information broker and investigator agency.

      Atlas Information Research, Inc. has been around for about 20 years
      and offers a unique service to it's clients. Much like other
      brokers, agencies can set up an account and use us to retrieve all
      sorts of information to help with cases. What makes us different is
      that we do not have a monthly fee and we give you "personal
      service". You only pay for the services you use, when you use them.

      We have access to billions of records and can give you personal,
      fast service. In some cases, we have worked with agents from the
      field and helped them locate all sorts of goodies…

      Searches can be ordered on-line right from the web site once you
      have established an account. Turn around time varies due to the type
      of information requested.

      My boss has allowed me to offer a special to all our friends on this
      group. He will waive his normal set up fee of $35.00 and give
      everyone up to 50% off their first on-line search for anyone who
      wishes to set up an account with us. That's pretty cool!

      http://www.picoffeeshop.com/atlas

      Our services are best suited for a small to medium size agency that
      does not subscribe to a lot of the "big brokers". We can save you
      money and time!

      I invite everyone to visit our site and see if our services are
      right for you. If they are, please set up an account and get the
      savings I mentioned. You are not committed to anything – it's just
      our way of introducing our agency and services to all of you.

      We look forward to reading messages and posting to the group.

      Thanks,

      Wayne Miles – Licensed Investigator (Florida)
      Atlas Information Research, Inc.
      FL State License A-9700339

      (863) 647-4503 Voice

      wayne@...