Excessive Force Expert Needed

  • Rus B. Robison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Please excuse the cross post, but time is of the essence.

      I need a expert who can evaluate and testify about excessive use of force in a jail death
      case.

      Please respond only by email to me privately at rbr@... . I will forward your
      email to the attorney handling the case.

      With best regards, I remain...

      Very truly yours,

      The Robison Companies, LLC

      Private Investigators

      Rus B. Robison

      Post Office Box 720560

      Oklahoma City, OK 73172

      OKLAHOMA'S FIRST STATE LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATION AGENCY. SINCE 1972.