Greenville, TN 37743

  • Press Investigations
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      *NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
      **
      *Please respond to: **info@...* <info@...>* *

      Dear Group,

      We have an assignment in the following locations:

      Greenville, TN 37743

      This assignment requires a quick personal contact at the business
      location with the debtor , two digital photographs, to be emailed
      and a very brief, report on the contact. This assignment requires
      completion within two business days.

      This assignment pays a flat rate of $75.00.

      If you or your agency routinely operates in this area and are
      interested in taking this assignment, please reply via private email to
      info@... for case details. It is very important to reply
      with the CITY & STATE you are replying about in the "subject line"
      of your emails.
      --

      David H. Press
      pressinv@...

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
        VIC NEGRON, wrote the following at or about 6/2/2006 4:30 PM:
        > My rate is $1,075, subject to retainer, expenses not included.
        Very good. Since you cannot even follow simple directions to reply
        off-list to a specific address, we can all form our own estimates of
        your worth.

        Hold your breath waiting for that check!

        --
        Enjoy,

        Bob
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063