Jim Parker - Someone you should know!

  • kekeholm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 8:15 AM
      Hi Group,

      I wanted to let you know that on May 17th, I had a complete hard
      drive failure right in the middle of the day while working! While I
      had much data backed-up on a separate hard drive, not all of my
      crucial files were backed up. I first contacted a local computer
      repair company who attempted to restore my hard drive (3hrs), unable
      to fix, and told me they were sorry, and needed to send HD to a data
      recovery company and unsure if data could even be restored!

      Since Jim has managed my websites and been my computer consultant
      for several years, I wrote him in a frenzy and asked for his help.
      He promptly e-mailed me back and told me to send him my HD. I sent
      the following day, Thursday, via FedEx and received a call on Friday
      afternoon from Jim that he was looking at my computer files on his
      system and said he retrieved!!!! Since I also needed a new HD and
      live in the mountains (1.5 hrs from Denver) and clueless about hard
      drives, Jim willingly purchased a HD for me and promptly returned
      new HD and my data. In addition, he helped me set-up my system and
      there for me every step of the way with this nightmare. He went far
      and above the call of duty to help me and for that, am most grateful
      for the person he his, friend he has been, and continued impressive
      expertise Jim has shown in his computer skills, consulting, website
      management, and data recovery!

      If you EVER have a computer need for data recovery, e-mail tracing,
      website design, management, or computer consulting, I strongly
      recommend calling Jim FIRST... he is well-worth the cost!

      Contact:
      Jim Parker (Director)
      INTEL GROUP INTERNATIONAL, Inc.
      Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
      Criminal Defense Investigations
      E-Mail Tracing & Internet Investigations
      Computer Forensics & Data Recovery
      Tel: 1-888-UNDELETE
      Fax: 1-888-731-2460
      E-Mail: forensics@...