Re: [infoguys-list] Locate where someone is buried

  • john carman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2006
      I couldn't resist this as I know how difficult it can be trying to locate "live" targets as well as "dead" ones.(In the U.S. or outside the country) When everything else fails, it is time to use a genealogy expert.

      This is for everyone's benefit.

      Has anyone tried contact a genealogy expert like Jill Ekstrom? utahfinders@...

      Tell her John Carman sent you and she may surprise you all with her excellent research capabilities and she is very fair with her prices.

      Good luck!

      John Carman

      John Carman-Former U.S.Secret Service-U.S.Customs,INS(DOJ),SDPD-POST Certified
      Director-Carman Investigations & Security Consultant
      California State License P.I. 8686, AFIO, CALI, PICA, SDCIA Member
      California Narcotic Officer's Association Life Member(CNOA)
      P.O. Box 3811
      La Mesa, Ca. 91944
      Pager:(619)601-9250
      johncarman@...
      www.CarmanInvestigations.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains information which
      may be privileged and/or confidential. This information is intended for the
      exclusive use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
      above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
      any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
      by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation of
      Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).
      All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.